Optolong - 2021 Wide Field Astrophotography Competition
To encourage astrophotography amateurs to take more innovative night sky photos, Optolong organized the 4th. Wide Field Astrophotography Competition;
Welcome to the Starryscape Dream!
What the protocol is? How to enter?
• The entrant must have taken all images submitted; All images must be taken using a DLSR or mirrorless type cameras(Sony E-mount,Sony Alpha,Olympus OMD,Canon M6,Fujifilm) and a camera wide angle lens; Composite images are permitted;
•The submission images are required haven’t won in the Optolong Starryscape competitions;
• The stacking of images to create the final image is permitted;
• There is no restriction on when and where the image was taken;
• Each entrant is limited to a maximum of 3 images;
• Each image must include the entrant's name and the date the image was taken. The details must be included on the bottom left corner of the image and must be legible when the image is viewed at 100%;
• Entries must be submitted in electronic format (JPG, PNG);
• Maximum size of image is 2M, width or height larger or equal to 1000px;
• Images can be submitted as ATTACHMENT by email to email@example.com with the following information:
Your attachment should name as: photo name + your name+ your country
Your e-mail should include the following information:
- Your name
- Your country
- Title of your Astro photo
- Equipment used
- Imaging target and time
- Briefly describe your photo, location of the photography included
- Digital processing methods employed (if any)
-Your submission image quantities
• The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into;
• Copyright belongs to the photographers. While Optolong reserves the right to use the images for non-commercial purposes with acknowledgement to the photographer;
• By submitting an image to this competition you agree that the image is an original piece of work taken for the purpose of this competition and does not infringe anyone else's copyright;
• Please do not submit your image to the competition if you do not wish to grant these rights to Optolong Optics. Limited;
• Winners will be announced on our website and through social media.
What the prizes are for the winners?
Surprise or not? The first prize surprisingly is Canon EOS-R camera body, and is going to be equipped with Optolong new EOS-R clip.
WOW~incredibly perfect kit! I bet you can’t wait to join in...Why are we still waiting?!
All prizes and winnders category.
• 1st Prize: (One winner to be selected by 5 guest judges) Canon R Mirrorless camera body, plus Optolong L-Pro EOS R clip filter;
• 2nd Prize: (Two winners to be selected by 5 guest judges) Sky Watcher Mount for each place winner, Plus Optolong L-Pro clip filter;
• 3rd Prize: (Three winners to be selected by 5 guest judges) Panoramic head for each place winner, Plus Optolong Clear Sky filter;
• The Top 5 Popularity Award: (Five winners to be selected by the way of network selection) Maglev Moon Lamp;
The first, the second and the third prizes shall not be repeated by default. If the different works from a photographer win any of the first, second and third prizes, the higher prize shall be deemed as a valid prize;
The Top 5 popularity award and the first, the second and the third prizes are allowed to be shared;
Note: The prizes offered are final and cannot be exchanged for a cash;
Where are the judges from?
In the open, fair and just under the principle of competition to ensure a complete success!
We specially invited five judges who come from different countries to make sure this event is managed equitably and responsibly. They are Hiroyuki Narisawa from Japan, Mehmet Ergün from Germany, Sammax Chong from Malaysia, Steed(虞骏) from China, and Vincent Cheng from Hong Kong(China).
Thanks to all the judges!
Note: The names on the list are in alphabetical order, they are equally important!
Also kindly note below date:
|Submission Deadline||15th. July 2021 (Thursday)|
|Online voting to the TOP 5 popularity work Date||23rd.July 2021 (Friday)|
|Awards Announcement Date||6th. August 2021 (Friday)|
Click here to download the PDF rule if you like.
Just feel free to click here to review all submissions. Welcome to “LIKE”, “FORWARD”, ”SHARE”, and “COMMENT”.